Friday, October 16, 2009

Sew Along

A couple of weeks ago I was reading Melissa Goodsell's blog and she put out a challenge to sew along with her making skirts from this pattern. I thought this sounded like fun and so put my name up to join in. That was until I realized how busy this week was going to be and following on from our trip to Melbourne.
But I was determined to at least get one sewn up and here it is just in time for the end of the week.
I used some material that I thrifted from somewhere it was the perfect piece for this skirt.
I am very pleased not only because it was so simple to do but that Meg actually likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...