Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 13 {Thankful #13}

{ Blog 25 days of being Thankful..... this as a way of staying focused on the good , happy and pleasing moments....
it's a way of acknowledging all that we take for granted, all that we sometimes overlook as we let busyness take over.}



Today I am thankful for......

  • The eagerness of the little guy to get his Christmas cards done......I have been asking him for the last couple of weeks and he wasn't so keen.....until today!
I don't know why I am amazed by it but he was able to independently sit and write them all out....I just wrote out the names as he told me and then away he went.....

Amazing what can be done and ever so quickly once it became his idea.....

I just need to finish my Christmas letter tomorrow and print off this  year's photo and mine can almost be in the post too!

  • We sneaked in another visit  too ...so cousins could meet cousin......

I found this photo on the camera....
I can only guess she was getting sentimental about the shoes she has worn to death and will be parting with after tomorrow!!!!

Teacher gifts are all done and ready for the last day of school tomorrow...phew  just in time!

1 comment:

  1. Thankfully my boy doesn't need any prompting with doing his cards but his mama needs all the reminding in the world to get them sent out :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...