Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6 {Thankful #6}

{ Blog 25 days of being Thankful..... this as a way of staying focused on the good , happy and pleasing moments....
it's a way of acknowledging all that we take for granted, all that we sometimes overlook as we let busyness take over.}
Today I am thankful for......

  • The rain!!!!
Oh OK I am a lot little unthankful for the rain. It was the first of our two playgroup Christmas parties today.
The bouncy castle was going to be so much fun......well that was until we had a huge storm front come through dropping huge amounts of rain and bringing thunder and lightening like we haven't seen in a while.
What's with that after the heat wave we have been having......
  • So OK the party continued inside and from all accounts a great time was had by all......
pressies well received.....

  • and the face painter was a huge success.....

So I am also thankful today for .....
  •  a lovely meal out this evening with my small group who I have met with all year....
  • and a lovely responsible babysitter to "child sit" (not babysit apparently)  our darlings!

1 comment:

  1. Just as well it is the company that makes a party a success not the accessories! Have a funtastic day despite the rain!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...