* School holidays and the change up of routine that they bring
* Opportunities for the teen to pursue her love
* The braveness she showed to do new things
* The fear that this mumma had was alleviated with lots of prayer and kind words from friends
* Seeing our girl grow in confidence as the week went on.
* Radox baths to soothe very tired and sore muscles.
* A public transport system that made getting to the city daily a simple process.
* Mobile phones that allow constant contact with a teen in new circumstances....and the peace it gave this mumma.
* Grandma's that work in the city to travel home in peak hour with
* Flexible work place that allowed me to duck out for the extra running around that was needed
* Supportive sisters to help with school holiday care
* A husband's work place that is close enough to allow drop offs and pick ups.
* Not having to make school lunches this week
* Dad's who love to teach little guys new skills....even if it does include fish guts!
* New shoes
* The sunny days in amongst the very wet ones.
* An invitation to see the week's hard work at the dance studio
* A long sleep in due to a soccer free Saturday
* Supportive work place colleagues in turbulent times
#653 Remembering my beautiful mum today who would be celebrating her 70 th birthday....I am sure she would still be a s beautiful as the day she left us 16 years ago.
My other list are here.