Monday, March 23, 2015

Photo a Day - Week 12

#75 Admiring our city at night after the dance class


#76 Pursuing the teen's hobby....sadly this is as close as I can get to a photo at the moment.
 

#77 While visiting the theatre, I enjoyed reading the text on these vintage poster boards
 

#78 Enjoyed a very private day at the day spa with my sister...


#79 If our boy isn't playing technology he is designing these  hand drawn plans....


#80 It won't be long before the mulberry tree loses all it's leaves.


#81 My attempt at a "sunflare" photo


My photo a day project

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous shots this week, Bron! A day at the spa sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love scrolling through your days and weeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great set of pictures. regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...