Monday, July 26, 2010

Retail Therapy

A trip to IKEA was in order today......I did have a list with something in particular on it....

I was after some of their fabric so that I could attempt a creation for a competition the store is running...
and we all know that even if you have a list there are always other things to pick up along the way that were too much of a bargain to walk past.
and who would have thought that we could also do this while at the store.....
 lucky I had some help with this as I needed a decoy right at the busy intersection.

Now off to come up with a suitable entry.

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to seeing what youcome up with...thats a lovely sounding gift card you could win!!
    Are you digging a hole in their garden to find that cache????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...