Thursday, September 16, 2010

Off to the Zoo

What a busy life our Pre-Primary kid lives..today we were off on a school excursion to 

So much excitement about so much to see...if only they stopped long enough to see the animals along the way...
Lucky I took some photos to show him when we came home.LOL 



I could sit and watch these guys all day...

especially this mumma and her baby...they had such a fascinating interaction going on.....

In the rainforest habitat they had the most beautiful photographs by Jane Davenport ,scattered along the path...


As we moved around the zoo at a fast pace I kept reminding myself that I was here with my baby and I had done the same with the other two ,tracing the same steps,looking at the same animals and Yes at times moving just as fast.
The only difference was the girls were much easier to get a sensible photo of!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...