1. Woke to the most beautiful clear skies..with evidence of the rain we had yesterday.
2. Bag packed to head out for the day ahead.
3 .Coffee drinking with my man and our visitors from the East.
4. A stroll along our most gorgeous coastline to show off the beauty of where we live.
5. A quick stop to fill the lunch supply order.
6. Roses bought in form the garden...a ritual my husband is very good at.
7 .Some soaking in of the sun...enjoying the slow pace of the day.
8. One little guy excited to be coming home to hang with our house guests.
9. An hour spent at the office waiting for the teen to finish connecting with her peers.
10. Homeward bound with dinner waiting to be consumed.
So glad my reminder went off this morning...it was fun snapping through my day trying not to be too obvious about it. A day where I spent it with my man and some very good friends who are staying.
Reminder in my phone for July...thanks " a bit of sunshine " for the prompt.