Friday, June 14, 2013

Things I am loving.

This week.....


We have just farewelled some very good friends, that have been visiting from interstate....

Some of the things I am loving about this last week...

That we have all managed to fit in our little place....
That we have spent some lovely relaxed time catching up....
That my friend is a super talented gal when it comes to organising....

and she organised my kitchen to within an inch of it's life....

Not only my pantry but all my kitchen cupboards...

That my lovely friend bought me a slow cooker...and cooked three super delicious meals for us this week....

That while digging in my cupboards she unearthed some more treasures I had forgotten about....I think her words were...."You could open your own antique shop!"

That I cashed in on her willingness to be busy and we taught ourselves to hang a little wallpaper.....quite successfully too....

That in between all the crazy family stuff and work schedule there was plenty of time to enjoy the sun ......and consume a ridiculous amount of chocolate....

Now they are gone....everyone will shuffle back to their own beds and rooms....we will learn to move around a super organised kitchen....admire the funky new wall....have a fast on the chocolate ( that is after the large block that has been left on the table)....

and be thankful for friends that are so easy to have around...drop in every now and again....  

Joining in with Meghan

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm fasting chocolate today..after the block we consumed last night! My slow cooker is on today as well..spag. bol. for tonight's dinner. I haven't seen one of those kettles in a long, long time..probably the seventies..hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kettle reminds me of my Nan! Could you send your friend my way for a bit of organising please Bron? She sounds amazing! So pleased you've had a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots to love - how awesome is it to have friends like that who come and make your life richer for having been with you for that time - what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...