Sunday, November 28, 2010

Here I go!

I have stopped talking about it and have made it happen.....
My online shop!


I love to create mainly sew and I have never quite found an outlet that works for me, between family and work. So after reading about Kate's  story, I decided it was time to take the plunge.


It will just be a place where I can with very little risk show some of the "things" I have been working on and maybe just maybe someone  out there somewhere will be keen to have one of my "things" for their very own.


Anyway I haven't finished updating the "products" but at least you can see where to find me and check in every now and again to see what's new.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great congratulations on taking the step!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...