Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How To Iron a Hankie




Do you remember having someone show you the finer art of ironing a hankie?
When Meg wanted to do some ironing the other day I had a very vivid memory of my mum showing me exactly what I was going to teach Meg.
Spray with some water, iron right to the edges, fold in half and in half again and finally one more fold and then iron flat.
A skill she may not grow to love but will certainly learn to perfect at a faster pace over the years to come.
I am amazed at the simple things that I find myself teaching my children, that were taught to me at the same age.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is something I NEVER iron!
    Hope you all had a great break! We did...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...