Ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day
Today was a Sunday also Mothers Day....
* Some thoughtful gifts to start the day.
* The quiet before the fun....nursery room at church set to go.
* Some creative opportunities to show mums that they are loved.
* Teaching kids about the "circle of blessing" - Honoring our Mothers and Fathers
* No fancy lunch....just felt like a banana and honey sandwich ( the family did a lovely dinner the night before)
* Hoping that this ticket was going to be our week....it was such a whim to buy
* The humor of our teen
* A shiny new piece to keep my memories.
* The teen wasn't around for the day...ran off to circus school
*We caught the last few minutes of a fun packed day for the teen.
A different kind of Mothers Day this year....kind of good that there was not too much time to reflect...less emotional that way.
Joining in with Rebekah's Ten on Ten project.