* Week's that begin with a date day with my hubby
* Free exhibitions on the most beautiful coastline around.
* The creative talents of locals using recycled materials
* Train travel with my girl
* Seeing the teen head off to her usual class with her dad by her side
* That scene resulting in a bonus night home for me
* More new born cuddles
* A great small group meeting
* The warmth of the sun for the couple of hours in the middle of the day
* The crisp mornings that bring promise of a couple of hours of warmth
* A very mild afternoon to sit and watch soccer training
* Work colleagues who oblige with car lifts
* Moments to dream on possibilities of our up coming changes
* The weather forecast that promised to make soccer the saddest place to be....and yet we stayed dry
* Grabbing a beanie at the very last moment and being so thankful that it combined with the many layers did a little to combat the hurricane winds at soccer today
* The first win of the season...made freezing to the bone a little worth it.
* A warm cuppa had with my dad to wish him Happy Birthday on the back of the freezing soccer morning
* Movie nights and pizza with the cousins...leaving us to a cosy dinner for two on the couch
#1111 Reading all the other thankful list that blogging friends are putting together
All my thankful lists are here.