Sunday, September 4, 2011

Heroes Day

Here in this part of the world .......

we are honoring our dads.......

We lavished the dads in our family with homemade goodies, some carefully chosen gifts and lunch to fill the bellies......

We love the contribution's of the dads in our lives.....
the structure and form they give to our family,
the love and discipline they share,
their hard working mantras they hold,
the legacy that they are leaving for the generations to come......
Hope your dads felt loved, cherished and spoilt today too.
 

2 comments:

  1. Father's day has been a bit bitter sweet with my dad in NZ and my father in law in Brisbane. Gone are the days of big family get togethers, though we have enjoyed family time with our children this afternoon :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh I love that homemade gift! So sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...