Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekend Snippets


* Birthday party sleepover preparation

* Our summer heat wave worked well for the planned outdoor movie theatre....a Disney Princess movie marathon

* Perfect balmy night for sleeping out with friends

*The lost art of shadow puppets was found

*The guy took his turn the next night...but didn't stay out all night...I guess camping on your own is not as much fun.....we will have a family camp out with him next weekend.

* Meanwhile the outdoors came in

* I love leaves with character.....OK my family think I am a little loopy.

* Breaking open a new bottle of my very favourite perfume

*Fresh figs from my dad's trees......now to eat them natural or cook them up.... that is the question .

Hope you have had a great weekend....maybe some backyard camping out or birthday celebrations going on in your neck of the woods.....hope you are ready cause a new week is just about to begin.

Joining in with Em at The Beetle Shack

10 comments:

  1. looks like a great night for outdoor movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure camping is at least a two person sport ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time! I don't handle it well when those little outdoor critters come inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your projector! Thats the only way to watch a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh figs feature in my weekly stills too. I lOVE figs. Did you cook them or eat them fresh??

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a good idea to be outside in the cool watching movies. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome idea for a party! Movie projectors bring back so many memories. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that projector idea, hope they had fun! Hope you have fun camping out there too Bron xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great idea, camping out, projector fun and an adventure that was close to home. brilliant all l need now is a backyard big enough lol. love it! have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...