Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday Thankful List

* Happiness over the new teachers.

* Hearing the little guy say"actually I had a great day"

* Home baked goodies made for the first day of school

*Seeing my girl head off to school in her mumma made skirt.

* Big sisters willing to pick up little brothers from school

* A day with my sweet

* New routines

* New helpers to get the job done

* Almost one week down of the new school year

* The discipline found to go for a walk every night

* Walking with my hubby

* Walking with my little guy and the chatting to go with it


* Seeing him feel proud to have made something noteworthy

* Impromptu smoothies with the kids

#301 Inspiration for the term ahead at playgroup

My other lists are here  Counting my way to 1000

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could find the discipline/motivation to go for a walk each day.
    I love this photo ... It's a bit of a brain teaser ... I had to look ... really look ... to work out just what I was seeing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful I found your blog. It is a happy place to visit even if I don't always leave a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gratitude lists!
    I think my favourite is, Big sisters willing to pick up little brothers from school - how sweet. Teenagers have such a bad reputation. I am very scared as my oldest approaches the dreaded years but I hope, like you, I can continue to see(or search) for the beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...