Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekend Snippets

 This weekend....








* Catching the morning sun.

* A trip to the library to get ready for back to playgroup this week.

* Digging through child health records for dates of immunisations for the many school forms needed

* The afternoon sun through the front

* How is it that this guy was missed in the pack up?

* Loving my new pre-loved  top

* The colour on my toes takes me straight back to being on holidays.

* A quick sneaky selfie.
 
Well it is back to school playgroup for me this week....hope you have a great week whatever is in store for you.

Joining in with Em at The Beetle Shack

6 comments:

  1. there is always one Christmas thing that pops up later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always seem to find one sneaky Santa or Christmas bauble that misses the new year pack up ... it's al most a tradition now :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You have a great week too! I love the selfie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful set of memories. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bron, I do love when you appear in your posts - go the sneaky selfie I reckon! I ALWAYS miss at least one christmas ornament in the pack up. We must get so conditioned to seeing them over the holidays. Have a great week! Bel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those little things that bring pleasure to us in the day. Snippets of joy. Loving that selfie and the headscarf!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...