* Teen girls that were such a pleasure to host
* Uncles who lend outdoor projectors and sound gear.
* Dad's who are clever at all the technology set up.
* The warm still night as a result of the heatwave, perfect for outdoor movie nights and sleepovers in a tent.
* Little brothers who are so helpful and desperate to be apart of the action
* Air conditioning to hibernate in.
* Reconciling with a friend.
* Sunday afternoon naps.
* Catchup TV
* Backyard camp outs.
* Fresh figs
* Holding hands with my love.
* Waking up to a cool wind in the morning.
* Roast lamb and baked vegetables.
* Answered prayers.
* The ability to create a unique gift from what I already have.
* The courage of the little guy wanting to walk the short way to school by himself.
* Giving away some of our egg overflow.
* Being able to offer support and lend an ear to mum's on the front line of parenting.
* A hair appointment tomorrow.
#344 My delicious homemade muesli each morning.