Saturday, February 1, 2014

Things I am Loving

Indulge me.....I am loving that we had the opportunity to take a great family holiday......
and on that holiday I loved.....

* Seeing this lady work daily in her little tailor business in a back street...creating the most beautiful sewn cut work.....
* Learning new things about the Balinese culture straight from the locals themselves...


* The lushness and hidden beauties we discovered as we traveled by foot....

* The braveness of our family to try local cuisine....
* It may have been accompanied by some favourites not so often had drinks from home....but we never get them served in glass at home...
* I loved the my kids just fitted right back in this time and took it all in their strides...
* That food.....mmmm I could eat their rice dishes every day....
* Celebrating our national day in another country was certainly fun....
* That my guys have no aversion to exploring on foot...even if it was a long way....
* That despite it being a bust tourist season .....it was very quiet most places we went....
* The abundance of that beautiful Frangipani that is everywhere filling the air with it's perfume....
* No shortage of fun for the kids right outside our door.
* The punt on the accommodation that paid off....
* The decision to take my new camera and loving using it like a proper tourist....
* and finally I am loving that I was brave enough to try something out of my comfort zone.
* Love my family....thanks guys..... (Loved being away with extended family too)
(There were four adults and six children in our party......we arrived three day after the rest of family......4 of the children had no idea were we meeting up until we bumped into each other in the swimming pool....classic suprises and responses)

Joining in with Meghan for Things I am Loving

9 comments:

  1. I love that you managed to keep the surprise, it looks like you had the best time. and yay for waterslides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love a good surprise like that! Especially so far from home, makes it so cool!

    Would love to have seen what that lady whipped up on the Singer! Looks amazing!

    Yay for you on the water slide!

    Lovely pictures & happy memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fab, Bron! Loving that big grin on the waterslide. Good for you - looks like fun but I'm not sure I'd be brave enough! Belinda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics- looks like a fab holiday- I wasn't as brave as you on the water slides when we went!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on ya gal on the waterslide - I love waterslides but that one looks like a quickie! And looks like an incredibly cool holiday with the right combo of relaxation and adventure - I've never been to Bali but know so many people who really rate it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like everyone had a great time Bron.......
    I so love Frangipani perfume and good on your for moving outside your comfort zone......
    Great family memories being made......

    Claire X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you were brave enough to go on the slide. Love love love everything about your holiday. So good. So many smiles. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wow wow - i dont even know where to start! what an incredible trip with so many lovely lovable moments and things xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful country! The food looks really yummy! Love how pretty all your pictures are! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...