Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday Thankful List

* A bonus day with my hubby

* Clean bill of health from the skin doctor

* A successful start week for playgroup

* Excited families filling my playgroups

* Birthday celebrations

* A box of confetti to spread around the house

* Ordered gifts arriving on time

* Simple requests for birthday dinner

* School friends that make a birthday special even though it is a school day

* A little cash for taking part in a study/interview

*Two thumbs up from the teacher

#313 Walking and chatting 

Working my way to one thousand gifts....here's my other lists

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...