Friday, February 14, 2014

Things I am Loving

 This week I am Loving.....

Playgroup started back up with the "love theme"
 There was a birthday midweek....
 I popped into a new to me gorgeous little shop.....and walked out with a new RED piece...
very fitting for Valentines day I thought.......
 The excitement on Meg's face when a long awaited Christmas present finally arrived in the mail today.....
 That despite the neglect of our large parts of our garden ...the jungle look is working in other parts...
 The chillies planted only a couple of weeks ago are bearing their fruits....

 Despite a hive of bees taking up residence in the kids disused cubby and keeping us from tackling the jungle.....there will be honey in them walls there.....hmmm sweet sweet honey...now just to get it out.....
 and my little attempt at making my guys smile today...sneaking some of these into their bag or lunchbox to discover at some point in the day.....two out of three found their's...the other had her fill of cupcakes from friends and so no need to look in her snack box!!!

On this day 30 years I received a special piece of jewelery that is still on my finger to this day...my friendship ring from my one and only....30 years people.....OMG life has never been the same since that day I was "sweet and young."

Hope you had something special to note on this Valentines day...
   
                              

Joining in with Meghan's Things I am Loving meme

3 comments:

  1. Lovely list!
    A subscription to a mag is a good gift!
    Ekkk... don't think I would like the bees hanging about permanently, honey or not! Shame about the disused cubby! You could drop it in here so our lot can play - with bees... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bron, 30 years! how lucky you are to have each other, that's beautiful! Love the red top and the valentines lollies. I snuck watermelon love hearts into my valentines' lunch boxes and Ruby refused to eat them! Have a great w/end xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love that red top - it's so striking - great find! And 30 years - very impressive - we are just coming up our ten year wedding anniversary this week (together 16 years altogether this year - so you have DOUBLE on us!) Congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...