Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Through My Front Door...

I like to drop in and read what is going on over here and I decided to join in on their Theme of the week challenge. So here is mine....
The theme is Through my front door...
When you open my front door you can see what is near and dear to me...
my children, my wedding photo,something old (my grandma's singer machine) and a warm welcome invite to friends and family. So through my door you get a snapshot all in one eyeful ,it's is only a small entrance which again gives you an insight into how our home is all the way through..filled with lots of things that hold lots of memories.
The doorway leads through to a sometimes quiet but most times not home, a place where we gather and create each in our own unique ways.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...