Saturday, November 7, 2009

Scrapbooking

I took a few hours out today to join some friends for some scrapbooking. I don't seem to be overly productive these days but it is good to catch up with friends.
My scrapbooking has to be all about the photos and not so much the fancy footwork around them otherwise I will never keep up with the demand...
And after reading this book this week I have realised half of my problem is I am overwhelmed with "stuff"....so with the help of this great book I am on a mission to lighten my load around here and achieve a lighter existence.....you can hold me to that if you like!!
And because you have hung around for almost 150 posts..I have something to give someone so come back tomorrow and check it out...can't guarantee what time tomorrow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...