Saturday, June 13, 2015
* Winter has been so kind to us ...sharing the most glorious of weather
* The most perfect husband ...who wants the very best for me.
* Hitting the confirm button on a family holiday that we don't have to wait too long for
* Friends who live in lovely places to holiday with
* New songs played on the radio that deliver a message for the moment
* Special birthdays that call for surprises and spontaneity
* A teen who is so responsible...and trusting
* Cuppa days with my sisters
* Having little people stay with us over the weekend
* Grandpas that love to watch grandsons play soccer
* Sharing birthday's with other cousins
* Knowing that change forced upon us will look brighter down the track when the bigger picture is revealed
* The feeling of empty cupboards and full bins
* The cheering from the side of friends and family when you need it the most
#1126 Creating a gift from the abundance on my shelves...after such a dry spell
It has been too long since I added to my thankful list...I have let the heaviness of life get in the way....Just when I should have been "upping the anti" on counting my blessings I dropped the ball.
The whole reason to count my thankfuls is to remind myself of all that I have in abundance and shift my eyes from the things that seek to rob me of Joy.....
I know perspective will come with time....until then I must just keep making these lists.