Sunday, March 6, 2016
* Not only were there two in the room.....there was five of them on Skype....the noise was too much to bare. I do love hearing their strategies though.
* I have stepped out and done something I have never done before...hopefully this number will help me achieve a small personal goal beginning tomorrow.
* Oh sweet chickens...they are on a roll now and even the eggs are growing in size too.
*Love the time spent over a cuppa either with sisters or friends.
* Yummy lashings of butter on fruit toast....well until tomorrow
*A prestigious school award for the Year twelve student in our family
* This week I was many year teachers....more work than I could accept
* One of my favourite days was the "art teacher for the day" one and oh and the class of 7 year one students!
* Time to notice the sunset while out for an evening walk.
It has been a hectic couple of weeks.....work is pouring in, friends have been caught up on, birthday party planning under way and a movie date with the hubby...lucky for us all it is a long weekend here.
#1210 A great movie seen on a rare movie date with the hubby ( recommend The Final Hours)
Thankful list growing