It has been a quiet emotional week, physically challenging and full of great things to be thankful for.....
* A beautiful memory card made for Meg marking that 17th birthday she has just had
* A batch of homemade soap and a lovely morning tea with the friends that made it for us.
* Scone to share with others for a spontaneous morning tea at my favourite little thrift shop.
* Visits to grandpas with extra fun duties while there.
* Our healthy eating plan this week full of delicious easy to prepare meals
*A first- taking myself to the local pool and exercising as part of my fitness goals
*The beautiful flowers and support on remembering our big girl's birthday .
* The lone lunchbox left on the counter meant that his focus was actually on remembering to take a photo of his big sister to quietly show his mates at school....how could I not run it off to him at school.
* Loving my time spent hanging out at the "Wishing You Well Store"....and a quieter working week that allowed me to help out two mornings this week.
* Some song learning this week......song choices had us all giggling.
* Tender rare moments between our two.
*The most stunning sunset at the end of the weekend on a scorcher of a day.
*Ending my week of pushing my physical limits with a 28 minute soft sand walk.
# 1224 No walking for these two just enjoying the beautiful coolness of a early evening swim.
So we head into another week...another birthday to celebrate this week, some more fitness goals to achieve, maybe some work will pop up, hopefully squeeze in a coffee date or two...and the last of our three's birthday party to plan for.
Have a good one. x
Adding to my thankful list