Monday, February 23, 2015

Photo a Day Week 8

#47  From where I stand the little bit of gardening we did has cleared the way.


#48 Fresh  out of the oven...Coconut Macaroons


#49 Cacti adorn the Bedside of our teen


#50 Matching...the stories are getting less scarier.


#51 This is me..it is Friday...my day off and I was meeting a friend for coffee at the foreshore.


#52 The Routine on a Saturday morning...courtesy of my lovely husband.


#53 Macro 


Using the Photo a Day prompts from here.

2 comments:

  1. Your garden sure looks lush and green! I really have to go and visit the beach lol, I love seeing the beach in your pictures! It looks so calm and relaxing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another lovely set of pics. You are getting good at that camera...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...