* We had some rain this week...short but wet
* Time at home to be organised for the week
* No waiting Dr appointments...two days in a row.
* Available sisters to help out with lifts
* Tea dates with my sisters
* Giggles over vintage finds
* Willing friends to take over shifts for sick ones
* The cool breeze that is most welcome today
* Clean sparkling windows and blinds
* Moments that allow you to share your heart with a stranger
* The official last day of Summer....hope of some cool change around the corner
* The ease of mind that comes with a positive result
* Last minute changes in routine that allow some home time
*Picking pumpkins from the garden
* Time to hang out on the couch
#1017 Finding romantic words penned in a letter that made us all tear up.
Counting my thankfuls to add to my "happy file".