* Adventures on train trips to the city
*Stepping out of comfort zones
* Lovely families to spend my days with
* Friends to begin adventures with
* Fans to move the warm air around the room
* Willing mates to give lifts
* Friends willing to change arrangements to accommodate
* The power of prayer
* The crawling into bed at the end of the day
* The staying in the bed at the start of a day
* Discovering more new pumpkins in the garden
* Surprise parties that were a surprise
* Picking just the right gift
* A learner driver.....hmmm I need to think on this one!
* Being prepared all week with meals for each night despite the crazy schedule
* A job that allows working school hours
* Timers on the x box
* Technology that allows the kids to play with others from their own home
* Cast off free furniture from school
#1000 The weekend is almost here
Oh I did it....counted to 1000 thankfuls in my day to day going
Where to now.........well keep counting.....there is never an end to the things that fill my day( whether I acknowledge them or not)....I live a blessed life....
I read the other day about having a "happy file". This whole exercise is my "happy file"...
My record kept of God's simple blessings, those moments in time with a little extra spark.
It will be something I can look back on when negative thoughts and situations crowd in...my very own stash of happiness.
So here goes
#1001 Those on the journey with me.....building their happy files.
If you haven't read One Thousand Gifts do yourself a favour and grab a copy