Saturday, June 11, 2016

Family time

In the whirlwind that is the days passing...I need to stop and reflect on the little things...take notice of the quiet things...I seem to have lost my way with it all......
My camera hasn't been out much...it is a tool that really lets me see things a bit clearer.

So plugging it in to my computer tonight it has reminded me that just a few short weekends ago my whole family gathered down south to celebrate my dad's 75 th birthday....His wish,that we spend some time together as a family....so we did all 20 of us and a few extras during the weekend.

And yes it was only a weekend away from being officially Winter and yes the kids did go in the ocean.....we had cyclonic winds on the Friday night...and the most perfect of weather for the rest.... 


















We really are blessed...now to keep that in mind while all the tricky stuff goes on.......

4 comments:

  1. Gosh you look like your Dad Bron :)
    Love the cartwheel video. Never mastered the old cartwheel. One of life's little regrets x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a terrific time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So special to spend time with your father and family on his 75th birthday... That is a milestone celebration for sure. I love the pictures. Was it as peaceful and calm as it looks? I sure understand about not picking up your camera, it seems that life has kicked it up a notch. What is that in the 14th picture down a beach house? or your fathers place? I would love to spend time there... my goodness so peacefulness xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...