Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cake in a mug?

With the school term off and running it is time for all the other things that keep me busy during the week to start back...
Today was MOPS and we had an inspirational talk on how we sometimes can be polar opposites with our partner and if that is the case not to despair but there is a way to make it all work beautifully.
Waiting for us at the create time was all the ingredients to make a
"Chocolate Cake in A Mug"
The idea being all the dry ingredients are in the mug which we packaged up nicely and attached a list of the remaining wet ingredients and how to cook it in the microwave for 5 mins.
Before I left my workplace I had decided that someone needed that sweet fix more than I and so gifted them with it.
I will though be trying my own very soon as they were so easy to whip up and would make a fabulous gift.

2 comments:

  1. Looking for even more inspiration? Check out my site, www.microwavemugakes.com. I think you'll find it's as easy to relieve your sweet tooth as it is to find your favorite microwave mug cake recipe in my new book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We eat these when we need a sugar fix :)..I have learned to use a HUGE mug though or it spills over and makes a huge mess of the microwave :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...