Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shapes Galore

I first saw this fantastic puzzle game here and knew that I would love to get this for Fraser for his birthday.
I was finally able to track one down from here
. It is called The Shapemaker, a Miller Goodman product.
It is such a well made toy that I knew would challenge him ( all of us). It is made from wood of the rubber trees and printed with non-toxic paint. There are 25 blocks that can be used to create thousands of patterns and pictures.
Here are a few of the ones we have done....




This is the type of toy I would love to see my grandchildren playing with one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...