Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday


Monday arrived and because it was the alternate Monday, Derek was off from work....which makes it a lovely day.....what were we to do but head off for a coffee to work out the game plan for the remainder of the day.


We visited the bike shop, the fencing place, the supermarket, the hardware store and managed to tie up some jobs we have been meaning to get to....one being for me to finish off the panel I made for our french door on our bedroom. It was a lovely remnant piece of fabric that I hemmed and hung to create the privacy that was needed.
I am pretty pleased with result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...