Monday, May 10, 2010

Mum's Day

My Day began with a lovely breakfast (at the table as per my request- so much easier to enjoy than under my chin in bed!)
Off to church together then home to a pre-prepared lunch.


These guys are why I get to celebrate Mother's Day...
and this beautiful lady who I call mum...the bestest Mum-in-law in the west!

(check out the bee on my neck that shortly after this photo was taken bit me!!!!)

Some lovely homemade gifts that they so diligently kept hidden from me....

2 new pairs of winter jammies....
and a bike to take me places .....

Overall a lovely day spent with the most important people in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Naughty Bee!!!
    You got some cool pressies Bron!!
    Glad you had a blessed day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...