Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Creative Space

Just because I can I have an abundance .....

does it mean I should?
Derek's studio had a purge inflicted on it during last week....we unearthed so many cassette tapes.The pack rat in me knew there had to be something useful for them other than listening to their wonky tunes belting out!
So I went in search of some ideas.....
But shifting all this load from one destination in the house to another seemed to defeat the purging effort...so I made the decision...

Just because I can doesn't mean I should!!!!
 Check out this week's other Creative Spaces here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I haven't seen a tape in ages! Good on you for taking the risk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm well i have tapes in my cupboard too....if you did does that mean is ok for me too as well?? hee hee..i also think you should save the outside of the cases and turn them into purses or something....very cute
    Mox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...