I have had so many pieces to the puzzle that is my life lately....today has been no exception.
- Yellow theme day at Playgroup and watch over my nephew in the process.
- Catch up work in the office
- Early pick up for Meg to get her to the High school Open day
- Back to pick up Fraser
- Meet the "Bee Man" to rid us of another Beehive
- Back to collect Meg
- Dinner and off to Connect Group
If I get the chance sometime soon I will be able to stand back and see more clearly where this is all headed.