Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Windsor

I finally have some photos.....via my SD card!

We stayed at The Hotel Windsor while in Melbourne.
It was Derek's choice and he chose well. It wasn't a modern "swanky" hotel but it had character and charm that new establishments just don't have....
The chandeliers, the top hatted concierge to open the door every time we came and went  which was a lot of times!
Creaky wooden floors and very comfy leather lounges in the foyer.
It was the perfect location  to access the CBD centre, view beautiful old churches, and watch the never ending parade of brides having photos on the steps of Parliament house. 
It was also a short down hill stroll to here- which is why  were in Melbourne for this.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...