Thursday, October 14, 2010

So Much Eating

One of the things about Melbourne that is great is the choice and variety of eating establishments......Meg asked us what we did mostly while we were away....eat,eat and eat!

Haighs Chocolate....among a number of other chocolate makers...
Nam Loongs....famous for it's Pork Bows...
Italian delights on Ligon Street
and this Greek restaurant...it was fortunate to have us dine there twice over the weekend...
Then there was also the full cooked breakfast every morning, supper at the Irish Pub, all the cakes and coffees along the way.
Just lucky for me and my travelling companions we did a whole lot of walking in between all that food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...