Monday, November 21, 2011

Help

Have you read it?

Maybe you've seen the movie?
I am a "read the book first" kinda girl and then depending on how the book left me feeling I may see the movie version.

I loved this book...and I think I will see the movie.....I am just not sure how the characters will come to life ....will they be as big as I imagined?
The story is set in the early 1960's in Jackson Mississippi. Written through the eyes of a white middle class girl who wants to tell the stories of the black maids working in middle class households.

Go read the book if you haven't ....or even just catch the movie if that's more  you're thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...