Saturday, July 7, 2012

To do list....

With the school holidays beginning today,  so does the need for a list....
A list of some of the tasks that I need to do.....
and
A list of the things I would like to do.......

So apart from activities to keep the kids busy....
the chores around the house that need catching up on.....
the books I want to read....
the hours I still need to keep at work.....

Here are some of the crafty pursuits I need to tackle.....

Some overdue baby presents..... 

A commissioned bag and apron using some precious heirloom stitching......

Another commission to turn this favourite dress into a bag.......

Maybe not needed but certainly a WANT.... 
and a pile of garments waiting to be REinvented........ 

We are still all coughing and lagging a little with the lurgy that hit us  but I am sure I will muster the energy to tackle some of the to do list.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you continue to get better! Looks like you have a lot of fun things to do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look out - you'll hit the ground running and be creating a storm very soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...