Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Pumpkins

It has been a little hectic around our home in the last few months....
so there are many pockets of our garden that are a little neglected.....but sometimes that works in your favour don't you think?

Take one of our raised veggie beds... we have planted some tomatoes.....but the chickens must have left some pumpkin seeds behind.....
 


 There is something quite pretty about the ramblings of a pumpkin vine and it's pretty yellow flower....
Looking forward to carving that pumpkin and secretly hoping for a few more.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool!... I am excited to see how it grows xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! I know I was stoked last year when my rogue self seeded pumpkin sprung up. I only got one pumpkin off mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to see the unexpected treasures appearing! A happy little bonus :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...