Thursday, June 4, 2009

Inspiration

I have just returned from attending a session with the very inspirational Dr Peter J Daniels. He came and gave three motivating and thought provoking speaking session at church over the last two days. I was fortunate enough to hear two of those sittings.
He has an amazing story of a very tough start to life and how he overcame it all to be one of the most influential and wealthy men in the world. Now as he is approaching 80yrs old he spends portions of his time sharing his journey and sharing some of the principles he has built his life on. The rest of his time he is still influencing world change.
If you ever have the opportunity to hear him speak - go or maybe take the time to check out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...