Monday, June 22, 2009

Macadamia and white chocolate brownies

A while back I showed a book of chocolate recipes that I had bought. Well my aim is to make my way through the recipes in it...so here is the second one I made.


Macadamia and white chocolate brownies

300g dark chocolate, chopped
115g unsalted butter,chopped
150g castor sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup plain flour
180g white chocolate, chopped
100g unsalted macadamias, chopped

Preheat oven to 180c. Line tin with nonstick baking paper.
Place dark chocolate, butter and sugar in a stainless steel bowl over a pan of simmering water. stir until ingredients have melted ( I did the first part in microwave on med for 40 sec)
Remove from heat and leave to cool for 5-1o mins. Stir in the beaten eggs. Mix in the flour, then stir in white chocolate and nuts until well combined.
Spoon into prepared tin. Bake for 20-25 mins.
Remove and cool before cutting into pieces.
(recipe originally by Natali Pride)

I left mine a little longer than the 25mins because it seemed too sticky but I should have taken out it out because it cools and firms up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...