Monday, June 1, 2009

1st Day of Winter

Today was not only the first day of winter for us here in this part of the world but also our state's day to celebrate Foundation Day- 180 years of settlement.
So we are given the day off to do as we please- for us here, some did this... (it's a shame I can't replay the conversations that went with this play between a 10 & 4 yr old)

then this....
and this...
For the first day of winter we had the most amazing weather. We just had to visit the beach and for me a trip down memory lane of the sights and smells of the beach of my childhood. Funny how my children did just as we used to spend hours doing...running through all of this...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...