Monday, January 6, 2014

A new book and the reading list

For my birthday I received a new book.....someone knows me all too well....

I love books and I Like Love Old Clothes  .....

I like to keep a record of the books I have read....so here is my 2013 reads....

28 books read...5 more than last year...what great reads lie ahead this year I wonder....


Grounded - Neta and Dave Jackson
A Life More Than Ordinary - Julie Tyrie
The Photograph -Penelope Lively
Desert Flower - Waris Dirie
The Ties That Bind - Julietta Jameson
The Night Country - Bryce Courtenay
Joni & Ken - An untold love story- Ken & Joni Eareckson Tada
Making Life Rich Without Any Money - Phil Callaway
The Astronauts Wives Club - Lily Koppel
Love Does - Bob Goff
The Artist Daughter - Alexandra Kuykendall
The Designer Bag at the Garbage Dump - Jackie MacGirvin
Breaking Intimidation - John Bevere
The Storyteller - Jodi Picoult
Picking Up the Pieces - Paula Vince
Bandaid for a Broken Leg - Damien Brown
The Light Between Oceans - M.L.Stedman
The Touch - Randall Wallace
Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller
Secrets of the Tides - Hannah Richell
Meet Mrs Smith - Anna Smith
The Mothers' Group - Fiona Higgins
Days Like These - Kristian and Rachel Anderson
Ship of Brides - Jojo Moyes
Heaven is Here - Stephanie Nielson
Me Before You - Jojo Moyes
The Happiness Project
Greater - Steven Furtick

8 comments:

  1. I remember reading Dessert Flower years ago and being really upset about it - not sure I could read it now being a Mother the ole hormones affect everything!
    Great list of reads I should keep track of what I read too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list. Might come in handy that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now you have to give each one a rating out of ten ... just so we know where to start ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that book is gorgeous! I wish I'd keep a record of the books I read, my memory is so hopeless. You've inspired me to start that now! Hope all well Bron xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute book! I love reading children's books and its more fun when you find one that touches your heart! Wow long list of books read! Nice job xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must look out for that book at it sounds just like me also. Do you remember the Billy Joel song "Up Town Girl". Well my man changed it to "Op Shop Girl" just for me. He! He!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful illustrations in your new book. Picture books are the best.

    Nice reading list, I've only read one of those - The Happiness Project which I also read last year. It was good. I am trying to channel it at the moment in finding the inspiration to overhaul my pigsty of a craft room. Declutter! Sort! Organise! Argh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great book! Happy belated birthday. Hope you guys have a wonderful 2014.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...