Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Creating....

 My Creative energies have been in preparing for a week long holiday programme we are running at church next week.....

Turning op shop sheets into some super hero capes...



Recycled cardboard into city scape props....
Recycling a unused canvas from the storeroom.....

and creating a comic collage.....I used Mod Podge for the first time....a bit wrinkled and bubbly but it will be fine... I might do another and try to perfect the art.
 
My creative space has been full of volunteers helping out in a big way...it will be a total team effort next week....and boy will we have fun.


Joining in with Show and Tell

8 comments:

  1. oooo this looks so cool! love the collage and love the theme! cant wait to see it all come together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is going to be cool fun! Looking forward to seeing your days in pictures next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I look forward to seeing how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you've been busy Bron, it all looks great! Hope you have a fun week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the canvas! Very pretty, I love the colors orange & red they are some of my favs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...