Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday Thankful List

* Perfect swimming lessons weather

* The little guy being bumped up a level in his swimming

* Sisters to hang out with at the pools

* Birthday gifts in the mail from blogging friends

* The number of photo opportunities I am finding to use my new camera

* The excitement building in the air for the fun of day camp next week.

* The chocolate stash around the house slowly diminishing

* Celebrating fifteen years of living in our home

* Another month ticked off the brace wearing journey

* Finding a brand new 1D calender at the op shop

* Gift vouchers to spend in beautiful shops.

* Coffee dates with friends booked

* Arranging catchup's with friends yet to meet in person

#256  The forecast of slightly cooler weather than first predicted for next  week.

You can see my other lists here

4 comments:

  1. I love your new pictures they really are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a truly wonderful list of things to be thankful for. Glad you're enjoying the new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH that's a good long list!

    Are you braced or you mean Meg? hmm... Hope you aren't getting about with a brace on your leg or something!

    Good job Fraser!

    Enjoying those chocolates I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like many great things to be thankful for ... I'm positively aghast that anyone would send their brand new 1D calendar to the Op shop ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...