Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ten on Ten : January 2014


once a month on the tenth taking a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours. Finding life and beauty in the ordinary things of our day to day! 

Who said summer is for slowing down.......









Today was Friday...the tenth of January...

..three days before our week long holiday programme begins....

..so last minute supply shopping began at 8am.....

.... a walk to Spotlight while the tyres were changed on the car....

...a smoothie date with a friend.....

...is it wrong that I bribed my kids to come food shopping with me for..... chip sandwiches {my husband thought so.}

....meet my siblings and their kids for the last day of swim lessons...

....one more level of swimming passed.....

....those pesky chocolates still hanging around calling my name....LOUDLY....

....tried capturing a picture of one of the many birds enjoying the garden....and got distracted by our Frangipani....

....oh yes the birds....well I tried....

Joining in with Rebekah for Ten on Ten

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of seeing your day unfold, you are always so busy doing lots of lovely things, always inspiring:) I try not to have chocolates in the house otherwise they don't stay in the house long at all. A bribe every now and then isn't a bad thing:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go food shopping with you for chip sandwiches ... and that's saying something ... I hate food shopping ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so summery, lovely! Our Christmas chocolates were all finished long ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those frangipanis look divine! I would just sit there and smell them all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frangipani is beautiful Bron! Good luck with the camp this week, enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...