Wednesday, January 1, 2014

So what about 2014...

I am not a resolution maker.....tend to drift into the new year with a secret hope and expectation that it will be filled with wonder....
 making some mental notes of things I could do better....and some things that need changing...

 I always feel a little daunted too that the year ahead looks so large....do I have the energy to do all that will be required from me.....

2014.....I think...needs me to...
Love more,
Read more,
create more,
listen more,
laugh more,
be still more ...too
 


Romans 12 v 9-13  " Love from the centre of who you are; don't fake it. Run for dear life from evil; hold on for dear life to good. Be good friends who love deeply; practice playing second fiddle.
Don't burn out; keep yourselves fueled and aflame......cheerfully expectant. Don't quit in hard times; pray all the harder.Help needy Christians; be inventive in hospitality"(the message)

5 comments:

  1. "be inventive in hospitalilty" ... this I think may take me a while to tease out the meaning.

    A beautiful post - words and images. I wish you health & happiness for the new year. Take care Bron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! You put into words what I was thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sound like great things that we could all try to do a little better. I'm not a big one for resolutions either. As soon as I call it a resolution I know I'm bound to fail ... but I could try to do some things a little better ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same with me! I haven't made a new years resolution since I was in high school but I do how ever make goals but just not in January. I feel goals keep me in line with many things at my own pace. That then gives me a sense of accomplishment and happiness knowing that I can complete what ever I set out to do and not just because I said so on January 1st.
    P.S. I love your new photos! You have a great new camera <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely list. You are good at lists.... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...