Friday, January 3, 2014

Things I am Loving

This week....

* Loving all the cooking our teen has done ....cheesecakes for NYE celebrations...
* ....and a chocolate mud cake with cream and raspberries for my birthday....
* Loving a Christmas present for me that has come in much handier than I could have imagined....


* Loving having little ones stay for a sleep over....and the girlie fun they had...

* ....Including dragging out the barbies and giving them a work over....

* I love that a plain white sheet from the stash can transform  the outdoors into a cool outdoor cinema...

* and that we hit on an idea that worked for little guys, the teens and the adults for NYE...
 
* I am so loving having been totally spoilt for my birthday...nothing is safe from my eagle eye now....


* Love the recreational time that this time of the year affords us.......

* and even the little guy has found a love of reading.....

* Upon returning to work....a cake was bought to celebrate my belated birthday...never usually happens because the office is closed on my birthday...

* Treating the little guy to a movie...even if it did have a little too much singing in it for the boys of the family...
 
So as always...joining in with Meghan over here.

6 comments:

  1. Adore your outdoor cinema. How did you project the film onto the sheet? Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummo what delicious things your big girl made. Looks like a great way to spend NYE, chilling out together enjoying a movie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo I want to see that movie. Frozen looks like it was a good movie. Love the pictures you have a great camera! Was that a e-reader or a tablet? I have been looking into getting a paper white kindle but not really sure if I want to lay out that kind of money for a reader or not. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a cool list! Loving all of it.

    Yes I have same questions as everyone up there do!

    BJ saw Frozen & never said anything about the singing! lol He must have liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that Diary of a Wimpy Kind your boy is reading? My oldest has just finished reading his first one too! Love your outdoors cinema - such a clever idea and a very happy birthday to you lovely lady! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...